Foxeer 1200TVL Razer Nano FPV Camera Analog
MAPP stands for Minimum Advertised Price Policy. I can't advertise the final sale price, but I can tell you that a $4 off discount will be applied to this item at checkout. More details are here.
$4.00 discount applied at checkout on this item
- Resolution: 1200TVL
- Ratio: 16:9
- FOV Horizontal: 125 degrees
- FOV Diagnol: 140 degrees
- Input Voltage: DC 4.5-17v
- Sensor: CMOS
- Lens: 1.8mm
- System: NTSC
- Input Voltage: 4.5VDC - 17VDC
- WDR: 90dB
- Shutter Speed: Auto
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux
- Shutter Speed: NTSC 1/30~1/10000 sec
- White Balance: Auto
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.9g (without cable)
- In the box:
- Razer Nano Camera
- "1x85mm servo cable" - It's a silicon micro JST; buy more here.
- "4xbracket screws"
In 2022 we pivoted a percentage of builds away from PCB AIO cameras and back to the good old 5" routine - analog cam and HD recorder (e.g., RunCam Thumb). The advantages are many; first off, analog cameras do not break as much as PCB AIOs. Secondly, these HD Recorders can be moved from unit to unit, so there is no long extraction of HD cameras from one unit to another. A natural winning move towards cost-effectiveness and interoperability in the field.